8.7.09

"for every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it"


mikael kennedy's latest project 'the odysseus'.
I think it's a really fantastic project,
the way he captures the beauty of the pristine nature is just wonderful.





alexis anne mackenzie makes art with a message (litteral)
here are some quotes of alexis about her work

"I wanted to create work inspired by early-mid 20th century surrealist work, with a tinge of Pop."

"I also was interested in the challenges of integrating text into art,
something I believe is difficult to do well in visual art."

"They are intended to reflect the multifaceted moments of joy and anxiety,
nostalgia and anticipation, which are part of being alive"

and look at her workplace B-E-A-UTIFUL





Yesterday I went to Antwerp,
and i visited this lovely shop filled with adorable stuff.
I bought this really nice old map of Paris and some cute little notebooks.
so when you are nearby you should go to mieke willems,
it's really worth a visit.







Geen opmerkingen: