30.1.09


I've been thinking about my future for a while now, if everything goes the way it should go I will have my diploma by the end of may. But the image I have after receiving my diploma is blanc, I really don't know what I should do with my life after high school..
Yesterday I just realized learning and working is just a waste of your life, why should you work and learn when you know your live will end someday,
I really don't see the point.

I would really like to do something with my life that contributes to the world
enough of the serious talking, here are some beautiful black and white photos



Because I'm happy to be sad
I want it all I want it bad
Oh oh, it's what I know




There's a reason for the 21st century
Not too sure but I know
that's it meant to be




And if I saw it all so clear
I'd write it down and bend your ear
If I were the clearer of the two.







So much I wish I could
So many I wish I would
So much I wish I could






text: Red Hot Chili Peppers
photos: weheartit.com

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

anna, hoi! hoe krijg je muziek op je page? ik vraag het me al zo lang af. leuk dit, mooie foto's! liefs lieke

Anoniem zei

i feel your pain. but your words are beautiful and the images are amazing. i'm so glad i found your blog.